Tuesday 23 August 2011

FX Order Info - MT4 Indicator

Download FX Order Info Indicator for MetaTrader 4 - Features

Order Info provides you with an overview of  
BUY or SELL, CURRENT or PENDING Orders
on a single currency pair.

See your Grid Trades and Multi Order Positions at a glance 





FX Order Info Displays Real Time:
  • Order Quantity
  • Number of Lots
  • Total Pips Profit
  • Total Money Profit
  • % of Balance (per position)
  • % of Free Margin (per position)



Download
Version: 1.0
Release Date: SEPT 2011

FX OrderInfo-v1.0.ex4


Release Notes
Only tested on Demo Account with MetaTrader 4 - Alpari Version 4.00 Build 402
Coded to handle 2, 3,4 and 5 Digit Brokers - To be tested  
 
Bugs List / Criticisms
Only works with black background
Not tested with (example) EURUSDm Symbol Names
FX-OrderInfo must be the first Indicator attached to chart

Bugs Fixed List
n/a

Future Improvements
  • Do look up on AccountCurrency and convert to £ $ € ¥
  • Provide alternative color scheme for non black backgrounds
  • "FX-OrderInfo must be the first Indicator attached to chart"
    - Allow indicator to work in any subwindow
  • MetaTrader 5 Version
Documentation
TBA

Licence
Expires: End 2012
Free Version works with Demo Account Only
Live Account KEY available on request $20
Software supplied as is with no warranty
Software (c)2011 Nigel Martin

Source Code
Price on Application

Purchase
This Version is FREE








3 comments:

  1. Hello Nigel, where i have to write to have a licence of FxOrder Info for Live account?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post. I’ve been thinking about writing a very comparable post over the last couple of weeks, I’ll probably keep it short and sweet and link to this instead if thats cool. Thanks. forex signals

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY BEST TRADING EXPERIENCE EVER
    I rarely share my story with people online and those I don't know, not only because it put me at the lowest point ever but because it made me a person of ridicule among family and some of my friends. I put all I had into Binary Options ($190,000) after hearing great testimonies about this new investment strategy. I was made to believe my investment would be triple, it started good and I got returns (not up to what I had invested). Gathered more and involved a couple family members, but I didn't know I was setting myself up for the kill, in less than no time all we had put ($420,000) was gone. It almost seem I had set them up, they came at me strong and hard. After searching and looking for how to make those scums pay back, I got introduced to Mr Lewis a recovery agent who helped recover about 80% of my lost funds within a month and I was very happy so catch him up for your lost funds with Email address: Joelewis4755 @ gmail. com or on whatsapp via +1(623)226-7303

    ReplyDelete